[OPLINTECH] Printing from Connexion

Strait, Constance CStrait@gcpl.lib.oh.us
Thu, 5 May 2005 16:45:03 -0400

I am testing our printers, rather unsuccessfully I might add, with =
Connexion 1.3 for our upcoming move from Passport.  We use Oki Microline =
320 Turbo 9 pin printers and an HP deskjet 990cxi.

The Oki skips a label after printing, despite our changing the size of =
the SL6 form to 1.5 inches. We use continuous feed labels here. How can =
I get this to stop after printing a single label?
The Hp dekjet prints too high on the sheet of labels and so needs =
tweaking every time I print which is time-consuming.

If anyone who prints labels from Connexion has advice, I would =
appreciate it. Also, anyone with expertise in batch printing to a laser =
printer, feel free to contact me on- or off-list. We use Innovative, by =
the way.
Thanks,

Connie Strait
Collection Services Supervisor