[OPLINTECH] Wireless deployment for staff and public

Carol Dunn dunn@findlaylibrary.org
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:32:19 -0400

Greg,
There is actually a wireless newsgroup that is interesting to sign up for,
they have some good information.
We installed a small wireless hotspot in our reference room, seems to reach
most of the public areas of the library. The signal
is excellent to good---in the far reaches of the building it is "poor".
Here is the information on the Wireless Librarian:
http://people.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/wireless/

Regards,
Carol Dunn
AV Manager, NT Administration/Web