[OPLINTECH] switching to Macs - security?

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Tue Aug 1 09:11:23 EDT 2006

Hi Matt,

I hope you will post the photos you mentioned. I've been thinking about
the Mac Mini as successor to our CyberNet machines. We had an old iMac
in use as a dedicated catalog and used the kiosk software you mention to
secure it ... worked great til hardware failed. The software also did a
quick reset of the browser --after disuse-- to clear caches, etc. Very nice.

-- J. Guilford