[OPLINTECH] switching to Macs - security?

Matthew Augustine Matthew.Augustine at euclidlibrary.org
Thu Aug 3 09:41:45 EDT 2006

Hi Jim,

Here are the promised photos...  The mini's are toward the end.

http://www.euclidlibrary.org/public/mini/index.html

There are photos of all of our furniture configurations.  I really am
impressed with the size and the capabilities of the Mac Mini's.  They run
Windows XP as good, if not better, than a "regular" PC from Dell, Compaq,
etc.  In addition, you recieve OS X, which in my opinion gives you an option
to jump to the Mac if for whatever reason you needed or wanted to.

Let me know how the slideshow works.

Matthew Augustine
Technology Manager
Euclid Public Library