[OPLINTECH] color laser printers?

Mann, James H. JMann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Thu Aug 24 10:38:31 EDT 2006

We are using Xerox Phaser 8500 which use wax instead of "laser." Seems
like these and the new Dell color printers got the best marks. Great
quality, network capable, etc. The cost of the crayons is like $85 per
set times 4 makes it like $350 for 3000 copies so be sure you raise the
price of printing to 15 or 20 cents.
These BTW are the same printers you can get for "free" if you sign a
contract for the crayons.

Please note new extension Ext. 1210

Jim Mann

Technology Coordinator