[OPLINTECH] Fwd: EBSCOhost Access Update

Don Yarman yarmando at oplin.org
Fri Aug 25 06:40:23 EDT 2006

Copied below is a message I received from EBSCO about the recent
problems.  I want to thank everyone who helped me gather the information
that EBSCO needed to restore our access.

If you are continuing to have problems accessing any of the EBSCO products
(including NoveList <http://www.oplin.org/novelist>, Student Research
Center<http://www.oplin.org/student>,
and Consumer Health Complete <http://www.oplin.org/health>), please contact
the OPLIN Support Center, 888-866-7546, or support at oplin.org.