[OPLINTECH] Patrons and Flat Panel screens

Philip Robinette robineph at oplin.org
Wed Aug 30 13:07:26 EDT 2006

Greetings Jeff,

It may be an overreaction to the problem, but we have covered 100% of our
patron flat screens with anti-glare glass covers that Velcro on and off.
Kantek manufactured some of ours at around $50 per 17-inch screen and a
local glasscutter cut some and ground the edges for somewhat less.  If you
use a local framer or glasscutter, emphasize that the glass must be
anti-glare.  Either way be sure you know the dimensions of your screens.
Our reference staff appreciates being able to clean the covers with Windex,
etc.

Franklin Library