[OPLINTECH] Imaging Software

Bill bhudgins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 13:02:30 EST 2006

PC-AID. We bought one this year for Lane Public Library and it's a great
timesaver, especially when you load it with a 500 GB drive.  Stores all
images in XML format. Totally portable, no serious learning curve involved.
Takes about 20 minutes to restore an image via USB 2.0.

The link: http://www.yec-usa.com/products/pc-aid.htm

Regards
Bill Hudgins
Library Tech Trainer at Lane PL, Hamilton, OH
bhudgins at gmail.com

--
Best regards,
Bill Hudgins