[OPLINTECH] Imaging Software

Mohamed A. Ragheb raghebma at canalfultonlibrary.org
Wed Dec 13 13:53:01 EST 2006

Hi Mindy,

Try "ACRONIS" it's the best Imaging Software I used so far, so much better than Norton Ghost. Acronis have so many features and you can use it over the network so in 30~40 min you can have all the 20 computers done at the same time. I’m using version 9.0, I didn't try version 10 yet but I will assume it will have more than version 9.0
Thanks