[OPLINTECH] MySpace the safe way

Jody Stroh strohjo at oplin.org
Fri Jul 21 15:10:21 EDT 2006

Good afternoon,

Has anyone out there attempted to teach a workshop on how to set up a
MySpace profile?

My thinking was that maybe instead of fearing it, we could educate the kids
and work in some of that stranger danger stuff we used to teach them when
they were little.  If they're going to hang out there anyway, maybe we could
teach them how to make their profile look cooler, too.

If you've tried this, or even thought about it, I'd appreciate any comments.

--------------------
Jody Stroh
Systems Administrator
Way Public Library
101 E. Indiana Ave.
Perrysburg, OH  43551

Voice:  (419) 874-3135 x103
Fax:     (419) 874-6129
Email:   strohjo at oplin.org
Web:  http://www.waylibrary.info <http://www.waylibrary.info/>

"The opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the policies and
procedures of Way Public Library."