[OPLINTECH] Floppy disk problems

Dan Moore gawasc at oplin.org
Thu Jul 27 12:02:13 EDT 2006

Folks
    I am starting to see more and more problems with floppy disk not
being able to be read on both our public and staff machines.  So far I
have not been able to find any thing common with these occurances as the
next disk will work just fine.  In some cases the files were created on
computers out side the library and in some they were created in house
and the disk never left the building.  I have even replaced some of the
drives which did not cure all. The computers are all running windows
2000 and the patches are up to date.
    If any one has any ideas, their input would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance............

--
Dan Moore
Automated Services Coordinator