[OPLINTECH] Secure Opera and Firefox

Matt Hoffman mhoffman at heightslibrary.org
Thu Mar 16 13:03:14 EST 2006

Steve,

There is information on Active Directory deployable Firefox and ADM
files for Group Policy control here:
http://www.frontmotion.com/Firefox/fmfirefox.htm.

Note that I have not used nor tested this.  I've been planning to do so,
but have not had the time.

If you do try it, I would be very interested in the results!

  Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library        Opening
Doors, Opening Minds

Matt Hoffman, MCSE
Network Administrator

14780 Superior Road
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=14780+Superior+Road&csz=
Cleveland+Heights%2C+OH+44118&country=us>

mhoffman at heightslibrary.org <mailto:mhoffman at heightslibrary.org>
http://www.heightslibrary.org <http://www.heightslibrary.org/>

tel:
fax: