[OPLINTECH] Self-Check devices

Herbert, Anne Anne.Herbert at cincinnatilibrary.org
Mon Mar 27 15:00:03 EST 2006

We are starting to evaluate self-check devices and I wanted to pull upon the collective wisdom of this group.  Can you respond letting me know what your experience has been, both good and bad, with the self-check devices you have used.  If you have a sample RFP/RFI and would be willing to share that please send directly to me.

We are interested in a self-check device that will do all types of materials and enable the patron to pay their fines as well, so if you know of devices that accept cash and/or use a Venda card that would be helpful as well.

Thanks in advance, Anne

Anne Herbert
Information Systems Director
The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County
anne.herbert at cincinnatilibrary.org