[OPLINTECH] windows formmail

aharmon@hudson.lib.oh.us aharmon at hudson.lib.oh.us
Wed May 24 16:14:12 EDT 2006

Not off the top of my head. I assume you've got ASP capability on it?
If so, this may do the trick:
http://www.asptutorial.info/script/formtomail/

Here's one for PHP (though I am not sure if you have that installed):
http://www.christian-web-masters.com/articles/web_php-mail-form-2.html

Be careful with these though. They're very easy to mess with and cause you to become a spammer. These two look ok to me, but they are easy to abuse sometimes.

Amy Harmon, MLIS
Reference and Archives Librarian
Hudson Library and Historical Society
96 Library Street