[OPLINTECH] USB cable dock

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Sun Oct 29 18:00:25 EST 2006

Jim,

Did you look at the link for the USB dock? There should be a picture of
the dock. I can't envision any USB device I've seen that wouldn't work
with it...

Do you have a link to a picture of the devices you used? I certainly
don't want to re-invent the wheel. If you tried something and found that
it doesn't work very well, I'd rather not repeat the experience!

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --