[OPLINTECH] Program Registration Software

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Mon Sep 18 18:44:37 EDT 2006

We are currently piloting 3 workstation control programs currently at Cuyahoga.  One of them was the 3M product called PAMS ( http://multimedia.mmm.com/mws/mediawebserver.dyn?6666660Zjcf6lVs6EVs666pg9COrrrrQ- ), the second is from a company called Librarica (http://www.librarica.com ) called Cassie (no card required and uses SIP2 so could connect into your catalog db), and the third we will be trying is being created for us/by us by a company called Axiscard. (http://www.axiscard.com )

Jim Kenzig
Network Manager
Cuyahoga County Public Library