[OPLINTECH] Eastern Great Lakes IUG at Toledo-Lucas County Public Library

Karen Perone peroneka at oplin.org
Wed Sep 20 14:51:40 EDT 2006

In case you missed it, I am pleased to announce that registration for
the annual Eastern Great Lakes IUG meeting is now open. The meeting will
be held on October 20 at the Toledo-Lucas County Public Library in
downtown Toledo, Ohio.

Twelve programs will be presented by members and a company update will
be given by Bill Easton of Innovative Interfaces. Topics include: WebPAC
2006 setup, RSS feeds, wireless workstations, MARCEdit, and more.

Details on the program, hotels, and driving directions to the library
are posted along with the registration form at
http://www.rodmanlibrary.com/iug. The DEADLINE for registering is October 6.

And you'll have to be present to win one of the fabulous door prizes! We
hope to see you there.

If you have any questions about registration, contact Leigh French
(leigh.french at wright.edu)

If you have any questions about the program, contact Laura Kinner
(lkinner at UTNet.UToledo.Edu)

If you have any general questions about the group, contact myself
(peroneka at oplin.org) or Corey Seeman (cseeman at bus.umich.edu)

--Karen Perone, Rodman Public Library