[OPLINTECH] 2007 OPLIN Connectivity Survey

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Thu Aug 30 09:04:20 EDT 2007

[I'm sending this note out again as a reminder that the deadline is
approaching; a week from tomorrow! About 100 libraries have not yet
started the survey. Thanks!   -SH]

-----------------------------------

Dear Director:

As we do every year, we ask you to participate in OPLIN's annual survey of
public access. The survey is an invaluable tool for OPLIN, allowing us to
develop effective plans and accurately report information about the public
library network to the legislature and other government entities that help
make critical funding decisions.

The survey can be found as a webform on the OPLIN website at
http://www.oplin.org/survey. This year, we've made several changes to the
form to make it even easier to complete. Because it is crucial to our
operations, OPLIN needs a 100% response rate.

Each public library system should complete the survey by Friday, September
7, 2007.

As in previous years, we will follow up with phone calls to libraries that
do not respond, in order to secure 100% participation.

Please forward this message to the appropriate person in your organization
who can provide the data we need. Thank you in advance for your
assistance.

Sincerely,

Stephen Hedges

--