[OPLINTECH] Providing freeware/software...

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Wed Dec 19 17:46:06 EST 2007

I haven't gotten spyware/virus's on any of my computers at home ( 2
desktop machines and a laptop) since switching to linux a few years
ago ;) Using pop-3 on my laptop is nice since e-mail stored locally can
be accessed without an internet connection. I do agree that web based
e-mail is nice for stopping spam, viruses, and preventing the loss of
addresses and e-mail in the event of a hard drive failure.

-Ed Liddle