[OPLINTECH] ALA Read CD and Photo Editing Software

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Thu Jan 11 10:33:04 EST 2007

We have used the GIMP http://gimp.org . The GIMP is licensed under the
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. To download it for windows click on the gimp
for windows link on their website.

Here is a link to a tutorial that covers windows installation as well as
using it.
http://www.gslis.utexas.edu/technology/tutorials/graphics/gimp/index.html

If you have any questions about the gimp feel free to email me directly
and I will be happy to help answer them.

--
Ed Liddle

Computer Technician
Marysville Public Library