[OPLINTECH] Computer Training Lab Software

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Jan 23 15:51:52 EST 2007

Depending on what you need, one of the various flavors of VNC might do
the trick for you. VNC is open source (free) software. Various
implementations have various feature sets. Personally, I use TightVNC
for remote support capabilities. It is client/server, but it also
supports a browser interface, so the client workstation doesn't need a
VNC client installed; just a browser. There are plenty of other
implementations to choose from, however.

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --