[OPLINTECH] Where do you buy technology stuff?

Phil Shirley pshirley at CuyahogaFallsLibrary.org
Fri Jul 13 09:06:43 EDT 2007

I buy a lot from CDW-G (excellent service and easy to order from), and
I've started buying from GlobalGovEd a little.  I've noticed in a few
cases that I can get things cheaper from Amazon or NewEgg, but as far as
I can tell these guys require payment up front and my library doesn't
have a credit card (I use mine sometimes but I prefer not to).  So:

1.  What vendors do you use for misc. technology purchases?

2.  Does your library have a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) that you
can use for these things?

Thanks.

Phil
--