[OPLINTECH] Where do you buy technology stuff?

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Fri Jul 13 09:32:06 EDT 2007

Be sure that you are getting quoted the State contract pricing from
CDW-G.  The prices aren't always the same as what you see online or in
their catalogs. We use them for small orders and they are excellent and
quick.
For computers we either go right to Dell Govt Support contact or our HP
authorized vendor.
Jim