[OPLINTECH] adding CAPTCHA to web form

Kevin Jones joneske at oplin.org
Thu Jun 14 11:01:56 EDT 2007

Coshocton Public Library website is using shared hosting at 1and1 for the
public website.  We have several forms on the site that were created in
FrontPage.  The forms are emailed to the Department heads upon submission.

We are receiving a lot of spam from these forms.  Is it possible to add
CAPTCHA, (Completely Automated Public Test to tell Computers and

Humans Apart), to a FrontPage form in a shared hosting environment to
prevent automated registrations?

If someone knows how to prevent automated registrations, would you please
share your knowledge?

Thanks.

Kevin Jones, Tech Coordinator
Coshocton Public Library