[OPLINTECH] Patron services

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Wed May 23 20:06:20 EDT 2007

We have Google Picasa on all our workstations for patrons to work with pictures. It is probably THE best free photo software on the web (http://www.picasa.org)

Friends groups have purchased scanners at some of our branches and we will be putting them out with the same image as our public software with the software the scanner came with also installed.  I just created an extra profile login for the scanner that has the icons for the scanner software on the desktop.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
Network Manager
Cuyahoga County Public Library