[OPLINTECH] MS Software Assurance

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Tue Nov 13 12:27:00 EST 2007

I am not an access user or very familiar with database type apps like
access. I have ran across kexi that mentions ms access on their website.
http://www.kexi-project.org/
 From their FAQ:
Q4.1: Is reading/writing of Microsoft Access .mdb/.mde files available?
If so, how feature-rich is this module?
        A4.1: Currently, importing table schemas and data is supported
        using import driver (MS Access data types are carefully mapped
        to Kexi data types) from .mdb/.mde files. Importing queries,
        forms, reports and web pages is not yet supported.
        For Linux/Unix operating systems the import driver is available
        as separate package - find "MS Access import plugin for Kexi"
        item for your distribution on the Packages page. On Windows the
        driver is bundled in the installation package. See MDBDriver for
        more info, including a list of MS Access versions that are
        supported.
I hope this helps.

--
-Ed Liddle