[OPLINTECH] Fiber Optic Internet Access

Bobbi Galvin galvinbo at oplin.org
Thu Oct 25 14:36:23 EDT 2007

Maria,
I can answer the OPLIN portion of this...

Whenever you use an ISP other than OPLIN, you just need
to let us know what your newly-assigned STATIC IPs are
so that we can add them to our authentication system.

Also, please remember that this can not terminate at
the OPLIN router since we will not be your tech support
for this new line.  You will need to purchase your own
router.  Of course, you are more than welcome to
continue to use the OPLIN-provided line, but if you
decide not to, just let us know so we can take care of
disconnecting it and picking up the equipment.

Also, please keep in mind that fiber is becoming more
and more available around the state, and OPLIN does
have a state contract with both Time Warner
Communications and AT&T fore pretty good monthly rates.
  If you would like to know if it is available in your
area and the price rates, just give us a call.

If you have any other OPLIN-specific questions, just
let us know.

Thanks!
Bobbi Galvin
--