[OPLINTECH] Recommended Journals

Steve Miller millerst at oplin.org
Thu Sep 6 10:58:50 EDT 2007

I was just informed that there may be extra money in next year's
magazine budget for our tech department to subscribe to a journal.

We really like Microsoft's TechNet - good bits on scripting.

Any suggestions?  What techie-ish magazine's / journals can't you live
without?

(and don't give me the "who has time to read" excuse... NO ONE has time
to actually READ them, but they look darned professional sitting on a
bookshelf next to a Mark Minasi series...:)

Thanks!
Steve

--
Steve Miller, Technology Coordinator
millerst at oplin.org
(440) 997-9341 x239 / fax (440) 998-1198
Opinions expressed are my own.