[OPLINTECH] Recommended Journals

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Thu Sep 6 11:14:11 EDT 2007

Windows IT Pro hands down is one of the best.
If you own a Technet CD subscription you get the magazine with it. I
would highly recommend you get the entire technet sub. It gives you 3
free incidents with MS as well and you get all your updates and beta
programs.

Jim Kenzig
Network Manager
Cuyahoga County Public Library