[OPLINTECH] Recommended Journals

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Thu Sep 6 11:44:34 EDT 2007

I have a subscription to Linux Journal that I enjoy reading. I also have
a subscription to CPU (Computer Power User). The part I like about CPU
is the in depth description of new technology and how it works. I look
forward to getting the latest Linux Journal in the mail more than the
latest CPU issue.
Both offer access to their latest issues from their website for
subscribers.
http://linuxjournal.com
http://www.computerpoweruser.com/

-Ed Liddle