[OPLINTECH] Ohio Linux Fest Sept 29th

Dave Popeck dpopeck at lkwdpl.org
Thu Sep 6 11:57:53 EDT 2007

Thanks for making the post. I am volunteering for the event and now
don't have to worry about ethical list considerations for posting here
(c;  Speakers and schedule have finally been posted, so please take a
look at the lineup that includes Max Spevack (Fedora Project Leader),
Jon "maddog" Hall and Warren Woodford (MEPIS founder). After-party is
sponsored by Google.