[OPLINTECH] Ohio Linux Fest Sept 29th

aharmon@hudson.lib.oh.us aharmon at hudson.lib.oh.us
Thu Sep 6 13:59:08 EDT 2007

Ed:

I'm going as well. It will be my first time there.
Hope to run into either you or Dave. I'll be at the NOTACON booth.

Amy Harmon, MLIS
Reference and Archives Librarian
Hudson Library and Historical Society
96 Library Street
Hudson, Ohio 44236
330-653-6658, ext. 1049
http://www.hudson.lib.oh.us
ALA Councilor-at-Large, 2007-2010

"We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a
false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still."
- John Stuart Mill