[OPLINTECH] Staff Instant Messaging

Bobbi galvinbo at oplin.org
Wed Dec 31 10:58:46 EST 2008

The OPLIN office uses IM for communicating with each
other...especially since we have staff members working
remotely at times.  It's a great way to quickly send
notes and files, but keep in mind that it is considered
an official form of communication and falls under the
Sunshine Laws, so make sure logging is turned on.

Bobbi Galvin
OPLIN Support Center