[OPLINTECH] Staff Instant Messaging

Mohamed Ragheb mohamed.ragheb at wadsworthlibrary.com
Wed Dec 31 11:01:12 EST 2008

Hi,

We use AIM here to communicate between staff, it's working pretty well, some
time it's quicker to use messenger than pick up the phone and dial another
staff extension, also it's useful in case of you need to share a link or
have a conference between staff members without leaving your desk.

What I will recommend is Skype which is even better than AIM but I'm waiting
to train the staff here first on it before we start using it.

Here is a good video to tell you more how skype can benefit your business.

http://www.skype.com/business/videos/

Thanks

Have a Happy new year everyone:-)

Mohamed A. Ragheb