[OPLINTECH] Office 2007 on public workstations?

Christopher Brose brosech at oplin.org
Wed Dec 31 14:00:31 EST 2008

Hi Craig,

We are still using Microsoft Office 2003 on all our staff and patron
workstations.  I have installed the Microsoft Office Compatibility pack,
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=941b3470-3ae9-4aee-
8f43-c6bb74cd1466&displaylang=en
which allows Office 2007 files to be opened in Office 2003.

So far I've have not noticed and problems with the Compatibility Pack, but
research Microsoft's notes before applying.

Christopher J. Brose
Head of Computer Services
Tiffin-Seneca Public Library
Voice: 419-447-3751