[OPLINTECH] Upgrading Office 2000 to Office pro 2003

Karen Davis daviska at oplin.org
Tue Feb 5 12:22:29 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm considering upgrading all staff Office 2000 to Office Pro 2003.

Has anyone done this process and could you give me a heads-up as to what
pitfalls I may encounter. Any words of warning?
How easy is this process?

Thanks in advance,

Karen Davis

                        Karen A. Davis
                        Assistant Director  Sylvester Memorial Wellston
Public Library
                        135 East Second Street
                        Wellston, Ohio 45692
                        daviska at oplin.org