[OPLINTECH] Domain squatters

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Feb 6 16:59:25 EST 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 4:46 PM, David Popeck <dpopeck at lkwdpl.org> wrote:
> I would base the decision on patron confusion. The domains become more
> valuable if you think that patrons will routinely go to them. If it
> merely a CYA, aka (possibly) consider your assets, situation, then the
> value drops.

Patron confusion was the most important criteria for me.  I'm not
sure delawarelibrary.com is worth much to me.  But we are in the
process of building a home for our Big Read program at
DelawaREADS.org, and I'm concerned that we're being too clever
and people will try to reach it at DelawareReads.org.

--
                   Don Yarman, Assistant Director
                   Delaware County District Library