[OPLINTECH] Domain squatters

Shane Ian Hoffman shoffman at pickawaylib.org
Thu Feb 7 13:12:47 EST 2008

I'm not sure how much it's really worth as long as they're just putting up
those generic "search" pages.  There is a lower cost alternative that I
found at NOLO.com

http://www.nolo.com/article.cfm/objectID/60EC3491-B4B5-4A98-BB6E6632A2FA0CB2
/111/228/195/ART/

"[Y]ou can initiate arbitration proceedings under the authority of the
Internet Corporation of Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) and win the name
back without the expense and aggravation of a lawsuit."

There's more information in the article...

Shane