[OPLINTECH] Scanners for public use

shivelri@oplin.org shivelri at oplin.org
Tue Feb 19 11:33:46 EST 2008

We currently have a SHARP MX-2300N networked Copier/Scanner/Printer, it
allows for scanning to a thumb drive patrons who know how to may use it
and if ask we will do it for them. We do not advertise this service or
charge for it currently, partly do to the limited amount of staff
comfortable using the feature in addition to whether/how to charge for
the service since some patrons know how to do it and just walk up and do it.

--
Richard Shively
IT/Webmaster