[OPLINTECH] Bookflix

David Popeck dpopeck at lkwdpl.org
Wed Feb 20 12:11:04 EST 2008

Has anyone signed up for Bookflix from Scholastic? See
<http://bookflix.scholastic.com>. I am looking to implement access in
one area of the children's department that does not otherwise provide
Internet access. I will proxy through Firefox's nifty and easy menu
and lockdown through Firefox add-on, r-kiosk.

>From those already using Bookflix, do you know if Scholastic maintains
a list of off-site links? Better yet would be an automatic proxy
configuration URL. I spoke with their tech support phone person and he
did not know about either (but will get back to me after he talks with
their engineers). I can manually compile a list, but would rather not
do that if they have done it already (or, for that matter, some
industrious soul here).

Thanks.

--
David Popeck