[OPLINTECH] printer-to-computer ratio

Mohamed A. Ragheb raghebma at canalfultonlibrary.org
Thu Jan 10 11:27:18 EST 2008

Hi David,We have a color copier/printer in the main floor ?Panasonic DP-C322?, i set up each public computer to have a separate mailbox so they can go and insert their money first before accessing the print job,On the children's department we have a "HP LaserJet 3052" and it's a network printer as well but the children's have to go to a staff member to release their print job after paying for it. also it's a network scanner "any computer can use the scanner" and copier as well at the same time. i have it for over a year now and seems to do a good job and it's pretty good with toner asw ell.
Thanks

Mohamed A. Ragheb
IT Administrator
Canal Fulton Public Library