[OPLINTECH] Patrons using bandwidth

Josh Proffit jproffit at newarklibrary.info
Tue Jan 22 09:47:39 EST 2008

It's definitely worth looking into contacting Time Warner, and I believe I may get lucky and score one donation from them but, I doubt I can get em to donate us a connection at every branch. Also, as a response to the other comment, we do qualify for a free T1 upgrade from Oplin and the ticket has already been submitted YAY! But I fear that at some point we'll just run into the same scenario. But, I thank everyone for helping me keep my options open! :)

Joshua Proffit
Head of Automated Services
Newark Public Library
101 West Main Street