[OPLINTECH] Open Office Software

shivelri@oplin.org shivelri at oplin.org
Wed Jan 23 10:56:31 EST 2008

Here's a couple of things I have to ask after reading all these

First, where do I get MS Office for $15? or even for just $55?

Second, we have a tight budget and 35 computers now and will have about
50 by this time next year, at $15 a computer thats $750 when there is an
option for a $0 product. Is it really beneficial to buy an Office
software when the majority of users are just e-mail, browsing, or gaming?

Finally, for those of you using OOo: Have any of your patrons said, "I
can't use this /because/ it is OOo." or is more of a they have never
even used a Office suite in the first place.

--
Richard Shively
IT/Webmaster