[OPLINTECH] Now you can have a Virtual Computer right in a browser

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Tue Jul 1 15:06:45 EDT 2008

Now you can have a Virtual Computer right in a browserIt is interesting.

I tried it on one of our faster PC's and the response was a bit slow.
But we have a lot of activity right now also.

I suspect it will allow patrons to bypass anything a library has for CIPA
compliance.
Just like going to a proxy bypass site.

One application might be a small Linux box in a Kiosk mode pointing to it.
No more updates to do !
R. W. (Bob) Neeper     Cell: (740)-407-3572
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074
Tel:  (740)-965-3901