[OPLINTECH] New OPLIN CIRCUIT is available

Bobbi Galvin galvinbo at oplin.org
Tue Jul 1 16:10:47 EDT 2008

If you haven't received it already, the latest OPLIN CIRCUIT should be
delivered to your library within the next day or so.  If your library
would prefer NOT to receive the paper copy in the future and you wish to
view the online version instead, please let us know by sending a note to
editor at oplin.org.

Unfortunately, due to budget cuts, we had to print this edition in black
and white, but if you view the online version, you will be able to see
the full color edition.

Additionally, we hope that you take some time today to check out the
Ohio Web Library, ExploreOhio and new OPLIN sites as discussed in this
edition of the CIRCUIT.

http://www.oplin.org/oplin/circuit/July2008.pdf

As always, we welcome your feedback.

Bobbi Galvin