[OPLINTECH] FW: Vizioncore and Dell Invite You to: The Future of Computing Tour in Columbus, Ohio on 8-12-08

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Tue Jul 29 12:37:56 EDT 2008

I went to the below free Dell event in Cleveland and I just got this today that it is going to be in Columbus and thought I would pass it along.  It was a Spectacular event and I learned a lot about new dell equipment about V-Pro processors and more.

They also gave out a very nice wireless Logitech keyboard/mouse and targus travel bag to each visitor who filled out a survey.

I would definitely recommend it.  Link is http://fct.dell-events.com/na/usa/columbus/ if it doesn't go through in the image

Jim Kenzig

Network Manager

Cuyahoga County Public Library