[OPLINTECH] Meeting Room Scheduler

Nathan Eady eady at galion.lib.oh.us
Tue Jul 29 16:57:44 EDT 2008

"shivelri at oplin.org" <shivelri at oplin.org> writes:

> I would be very intrigued to see the code for your scheduler. Is it
> using a webform that is then sent to a database?

Essentially.

> Is it publicly accessed or just by staff assigned to schedule such
> events?

It is intended to be accessed only by staff.  It does authentication
by IP address or by username/password (though the passwords for that
are stored in cleartext in the database, mainly because for our site
the only person using password access is also the database
administrator anyway).

Since two people expressed interest, I will make it available, but it
may be a couple of days.

--
Nathan Eady
Galion Public Library