[OPLINTECH] 3M SelfCheck Mod. 6210 - Available FREE

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Thu Jun 19 11:40:19 EDT 2008

Hello,

We have two 3M SelfCheck Model 6210 units available to any Ohio
library.  The units seem to be in good operating condition --though
communication config. may need work-- and might be useful as a source of
spare parts if nothing else. We're offering the base units only but
original (working) LCD monitor can also be provided.  We replaced these
systems with units by another manufacturer and are offering them free of
charge but interested library must either pick up or arrange for
shipping -- they are large and heavy!

Contact me via email or phone:  (440) 250-5457

--
James Guilford, I.T. Manager

Rediscover the Web!