[OPLINTECH] [Fwd: Additional URLs for WorldBook products]

Laura Solomon solomola at oplin.org
Tue Jun 24 13:11:40 EDT 2008

In case you didn't catch it, I copied the wrong URL to the wrong
database in the original message.  They /should/ be:

I have two additions, that are a subset of WorldBook:
4) [NEW PURCHASE] Worldbook Kids:  http://www.oplin.org/worldbook-kids
<http://www.oplin.org/worldbook-spa>
5) [NEW PURCHASE] WorldBook Spanish version:
http://www.oplin.org/worldbook-spa <http://www.oplin.org/worldbook-kids>

Sorry for any confusion!