[OPLINTECH] Important information about new computer skills tutorials

Jeff Greek jgreek at worthingtonlibraries.org
Tue Jun 24 14:55:20 EDT 2008

Stephen,
Eric is on vacation but I can give you the gist of what he found.
Learn2.com has an MSI installer that you can download.  It can be pushed
out to all client computers on your network.  He got the download
location from their tech support but I don't have that information
handy.

Jeff Greek, Technology Trainer
Worthington Libraries
Northwest Library, 2280 Hard Road, Columbus, OH  43235
614-807-2669